[Condor-users] REPOST BUG & Solution: can not remove DAG jobs on windows

John,

This looks like a bug -- thanks for the report.

The truth is, although DAGMan is well-tested on Unix, it's much less so on Windows, since there haven't been many heavy users on that platform to date. So you're among the trailblazers discovering these sorts of basic problems.

In any case, I've entered it into our internal bug-tracking system -- it should be addressed in a future release.

Thanks,

-Peter