Re: [Condor-users] DAG not exiting on windows, condor 6.7.6

Hi Colin,

Actually, I'm talking about both issues: condor_rm will not
remove processes (I cannot use 6.7.6 dagman since it's
broken on windows (using some incorrect quoting of a new variable
that was added -- I would *love* to get a 6.7.7 dag
binary to plop in place of the 6.7.5 one I'm using :-D) and
the not exiting of a DAG.

Thanks a lot,
- Filip