[Condor-users] condor on windows

At the recent condor week, I heard people talking about running condor jobs in the background in student labs running windows. They said that as long as the jobs did not use a lot of memory, the interactive users did not notice the presence of the condor jobs running. If this were the case, it would be a great improvement to putting the jobs to sleep whenever there was an interactive user. Has anybody documented this minimal impact of condor jobs? We would use such a document as argument to the people responsible of our labs to let us run condor continuously.

Masao

--
Masao Fujinaga | Research Computing Support
fujinaga@xxxxxxxxxxx | Computing and Network Services