Re: [Condor-users] condor 6.7.6 condor_status, condor_q performance

Yup i've been getting random slow condor_Status and condor_q behaviour often and with many versions of condor.

I tend not to use the commnds unless i really need to. I was even thinging about making a database to record teh status every ten minutes and only let my users view that database to minimize the chances of condor collector getting frozen or stuck.

My friend that uses a 100% pure windows condor setup doesn;t have this problem..I have a condor setup which has alpha linux,mac os x,windows xp & intel linux...don't know if that has something to do with it...i also have my collectors using TCP.

JW