Re: [Condor-users] Cannot find a runtime library

Or:

- setup icc.cfg (location of icc) to put the correct -rpath already in the compiled program

- compile with -static-libcxa

Szia - Reuti

Robert E. Parrott wrote:
(1) Link statically.
(2) Add the path to the intel libs to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig as root on every node.
(3) Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the intel lib directory, and include as an environment variable in your submit file.