Re: [Condor-users] DRMAA interface

Gridengine has the Java/JNI bindings for DRMAA, and I
assume it calls the underlying C implementation of the
native DRMAA library.

You can try to download it's source and build the
Java/JNI part and use condor under it.

Also, the Perl bindings for DRMAA was written for
Gridengine, we can use it in Condor too. (And C#
bindings in the future)

Source download from:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net

Let us know to it goes.