[Condor-users] new user

Hi all,

I'm a beginner in Condor.
could you please tell me if it is possible to install Condor on winXP
or not? what is the different between Dynamic Download and Static
Download? Cause' I tried to download Condor for XP. I found only
Static Download available for XP. after that I  installed the
application and also answered couple of questions. Now I wonder how I
can start Condor? because there is no starting executable file!!!
is this related to how I've answered the questions?

Thank you so much
NN