Re: [Condor-users] problem starting condor in init.d

I do have a local config file in /opt/condor-6.7.9/local.HOSTNAME/condor_config.local
HOSTNAME is usually something like compute-0-0
this used to work with the previous version I was using 6.6.8 but I probably messed something up when upgrading. I am wondering why upon installation it is now using the "localhost" even though the correct directory of local.compute-0-0 is there with a condor_config.local file in it.

Thanks,
Andrew