[Condor-users] condore resource information

Hello
is there any way to get the resource information from the condor pool.
I want to query a particular node in cluster (grid) in terms of its
memory CPU power consumption and its job Que etc.
I want to have  above information so that i can use it to efficient scheduling .

Now the question are

1)Does condor already provider some intelligent mechanism for
efficient scheduling. if yes then How.
2)How to query this condor cluster for node info in terms CPU memory etc.

Thnaks in advance

Narunjan