Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit wrapper

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Alain Roy wrote:

But when I put this perl wrapper in the place of condor_submit and
rename the condor_submit binary to condor_submit_real, all
sorts of wierd things happen.

Can you be more specific about what happens? Are you using DAGMan?

-alain

What happened when I made the substitution was that local condor_submit
with the wrapper was OK but all submits through the GRAM interface
to jobmanager-condor started failing.  I then backed out the
change and even now some stuff is still failing, and I am not
sure why, so I am not sure that the problems I am seeing are connected
to the wrapper's installation and removal.  If it continues I will
have to restart condor and see what happens.  Have verified already
all the files are back in the right place.

Steve