Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit wrapper

At 12:58 PM 8/9/2005 -0500, Steven Timm wrote:
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005, Alain Roy wrote:

But when I put this perl wrapper in the place of condor_submit and
rename the condor_submit binary to condor_submit_real, all
sorts of wierd things happen.

Can you be more specific about what happens? Are you using DAGMan?

-alain
What happened when I made the substitution was that local condor_submit
with the wrapper was OK but all submits through the GRAM interface
to jobmanager-condor started failing.

What sort of errors?

I would make your change, then have your script log the arguments it receives and the command it will run. Perhaps you have a conflicting arguments with the ones used by the Globus job manager.

-alain