Antwort: [Condor-users] starting out with windows mapped drives

Hi,

just have a look at: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.9
/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html.
this may help.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,

Matthias Röhm

Matthias Röhm, DaimlerChrysler AG, Research Center Ulm,
Department for Data Mining Solutions, RMI/DM
89013 Ulm,  Germany

Phone:               +49 731 505 4864
Email:               mailto:Matthias.M.Roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx