Re: [Condor-users] FreeBSD port?

Thanks for the update!

-Doug B

Erik Paulson wrote:
On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 09:51:18AM -0400, Doug Baggett wrote:

This might have been posted before..so apologies in advance :)

Has anybody heard anything on the possibility of a FreeBSD port of
Condor? I have several users that wouldn't mind being part of our
cluster but I couldn't find any client for FreeBSD.

We don't yet have a FreeBSD port of Condor. The Linux version of the tools
(condor_status, condor_userprio, etc) work with the FreeBSD Linux emulation
layer, but the Condor daemons won't run there (we need to be able to find
/proc and have it look like the Linux /proc)

-Erik