Re: [Condor-users] set the state of a job to completed

What about using NOOP jobs? I don't really know whether it will work
dynamically, i.e. after the job is already in the queue, but it is worth
a try:
>From the manual:
------
Jobs can now be submitted as ``noop'' jobs. Jobs submitted with noop_job
= true will not be executed by Condor, and instead will immediately have
a terminate event written to the job log file and removed from the
queue. This is useful for DAGs where the pre-script determines the job
should not run.
--------
Let me know if it helps,
Mark