Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit problems

Hello Michael, Thanks for your help.

i have tried to run the condor_submit from condor home account and now
i get the following error

ERROR: failed to transfer executable file loop.remote

loop.remote resides in  /usr/local/condor-6.6.10/examples/ which is
owned by root. i chmod this file so condor has ownership but i still
get same error.
nothing else is being recorded on log file.

on schedule log file i get the following messages

8/16 10:30:07 Failed to receive filesize in ReliSock::get_file
8/16 10:30:07 Failed to receive file from client in SendSpoolFile.

do i also need to change all file permissions on the installation directory?

Ananth