Re: [Condor-users] set the state of a job to completed

On Aug 17, 2005, at 10:33 AM, matthias.m.roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

You could use the Condor Perl API to submit your jobs instead of DAG. I did
that and it works fine with me. I'm doing this because some of my jobs may
fail but the following up jobs can run anyway. So *hard* killing a job
won't be a problem anymore...

Have you tried using post scripts with DAGMan? They allow you to have a failed job (didn't terminate with exit code 0) treated as a successful job.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |