Re: [Condor-users] set the state of a job to completed

Thanks for the suggestions Matthias, Jaime and everyone,

I try to keep the solution as simple as possible, it seams that the qedit executable change
requires the least modifications in my current setup. I really expected something plain simple
like being able to use qedit to change the job status or have a condor_complete command.

Anyway thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Szabolcs