[Condor-users] GPL programs and condor's libraries

Hi,

I have the following problem with GPL programs linked with condor's
libraries :
if I want to redistribute thoses binaries to my local users of condor, I
must be able to distribute the sources of the binaries which include
condor's libraries.
This is not a problem for small programs which could be easily
recompiled by users. But, for big programs it is a problem (find the
good options, resolve link issues, disk space, compilation time, ...).

Do you have a solution to avoid recompilation by each user ?

Thanks,

JC Baccon

--
Jean-Christophe Baccon