[Condor-users] What's wrong with my condor config???

Hi, everyone , Would you help me please!
 I have three machine in the intranet.I make the first machine with win2000 server the central manager,and the domain controller. The second and the third machine with winXP join in the domain.I configed them, then i find the problem:
  1.The latter two machines cannot do their job.
  2.When i run command "condor_status " on the latter two machines ,there is no result.
  3.When i run command "condor_status " on the central manager , the two other machines can not be found
  I really want to know why?
  And i also want to know how to config a condor pool in my intranet.
  Would anybody help me?

DO YOU YAHOO!?
雅虎邮箱超强增值服务-2G超大空间、pop3收信、无限量邮件提醒