Re: [Condor-users] Condor & MIT Kerberos V

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 15:34 -0700, Lee Damon wrote:
> Does anyone have some sample config files with this combination?  I'm
> reading and re-reading and re-re-reading section 7.3.x in the condor manual
> and something just isn't clicking.  I'd love to see some samples to work
> from.  (The files in etc/examples don't have any SEC_ lines in
> them.)

Hi,

I've published my global Condor config file on the web so that you can
peek at my pool configuration:

http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/condor/doc-config/condor_config.global.

(Scan down right to the bottom to see SEC_* Kerberos stuff.)

Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <dwm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London