[Condor-users] Condor & MIT Kerberos V

Does anyone have some sample config files with this combination?  I'm
reading and re-reading and re-re-reading section 7.3.x in the condor manual
and something just isn't clicking.  I'd love to see some samples to work
from.  (The files in etc/examples don't have any SEC_ lines in
them.)

Please reply directly to me to save on list traffic.

thanks,
nomad
 -----------                       - Lee "nomad" Damon -          \
work: nomad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                      \
play: nomad@xxxxxxxxxx    or castle!nomad                           \
                                                                    /\
Sr. Systems Admin, UWEE SSLI Lab                                   /  \
                "Celebrate Diversity"                             /    \