[Condor-users] condor config on linux

Hi all,

I have a small condor pool with three machines, one suse 9.2 and two windows xp. The Suse 9.2 is my the master node, the condor version is 6.6.10 (glibc 2.3) for Redhat.

first it has the problem unable to get the physical memory, after I set MEMORY=1024, it works fine.
second, the job submitted from the master node doesn't run on the master node, is this the expected behavior? When installing condor on windows, there is a stage where you can config whether you want the machine to be submit node or execution node, but I couldn't find such step when installing condor on linux?

Do I need to have another linux box in the pool to run linux jobs?

Thanks
Wenbin

--
Dr. Wenbin Song