Re: [Condor-users] condor on windows 2000

I would suggest you to check on the "Requirements" specified in your name.sub and verify if there are any machines in your pool which satisfy the conditions mentioned. For example, if your job requires a box with Linux operating system and INTEL architecture, you would say

Requirements = (OpSys == "LINUX" && Arch =="INTEL")

in your .sub file.

Hope this helps.
Pavithra

itpals wrote:

HI Friends,

I installed the condor on windows 2000 and checked that all services started properly.After that when i submited the job "name.sub" from included examples in condor setup ,the job get submited succesfuly but became idle and when i analyzed it ,it gave message "job rejected due to your own requirment".....then I tried to execute the some other simple C program Hello World then it gave error "Failed transfer to executable"......I am very new to condor on windows platform....

What are changes I have to made in configuaration fles for running condor successfully on windows 2000.....
what types of jobs I can run.........

Any help on this matter would be apprciated

Thanks a lot................