From: itpals
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 6:47 AM
Subject: [Condor-users] condor on windows 2000

HI Friends,

        I installed the condor on windows 2000 and checked that all services started properly.After that  when i submited the job "name.sub" from included examples in condor setup ,the job get submited succesfuly but became idle and when i analyzed it ,it gave message "job rejected due to your own requirment".....then I tried to execute the some other simple C program Hello World then it gave error "Failed transfer to executable"......I am very new to condor on windows platform....

What are changes I have to made  in configuaration fles for running condor successfully on windows 2000.....
what types of jobs I can run.........

Any help on this matter would be apprciated

Thanks a lot................