[Condor-users] Problems with jobs

Hi.

When im submitting jobs into my pool it seems to take ages to start running the
jobs unless i run condor_reschedule. Is there a way to speed the process up without
me running this command?

My second problem is that job results are not returning to me any quicker than If i ran
my jobs one a one machine pool. I.e im checking condor_q and the queue is only going
down 1 at a time at roughly the same speed as if there was only one machine in that pool.
It is also slower than if I actually ran my jobs sequentially on one machine using a batch
file or shell script.

thanks

Chris