Re: [Condor-users] MyProxy doesn't refresh credentials for gt4 grid_type

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

Still, a nice thing is that Condor checks for refreshed proxy and sends refresh to Delegation Service. So, I managed to make relatively easy solution with cron script :)

Another thing, why do you use retrieveable MyProxy certificates?
If you use renewable certificates, refresh can be achieved without passphrase. Authentication is then achieved by using existing proxy (if it's valid). Resonable security level is achieved by setting renewable policy to allow only a specific user to renew proxy. This solution is actually recommended in MyProxy documentation (http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/myproxy/renew.html)

Also, when can we expect to see myproxy support for gt4 jobs? It doesn't seem like a difficult thing to implement, because the whole refresh mechanism already exist.

And the last question, is there an implementation plan for C version of GT4 gahp?

Thanks in advance,
emir