[Condor-users] load distribution problem

Hi Friends,

            I have tested a bulk of individual jobs with same input or different input on two windows machine having condor 6.6.10.I just want to know that is it possible in condor for windows platform to divide the single large executable into small executables and after execution on pool again able to join the final output  or should i write multithreaded application..........

For this type of scenario what should i do where a have a single large exe which took almost 10-12 hours for execution.how can condor help for this?

thanks for your support