[Condor-users] Using transfer_output_files to return very large amounts of files.

Each of the jobs im submitting are producing 100 output files or so at a time.
So 100 jobs and you can see that being 1000 output files.

Is there anyway to return specify a wild card or something similar?

The reason I am doing this is my jobs run very quickly - a hundred jobs can process
in 20 seconds on my powerfull cluster machines. and condor does not not appear to
like this vast amount of jobs that run quickly.

Many thanks

Chris