[Condor-users] Using Condor on Windows with NFS

I have a pool of Windows2003 servers that can access
nfs-mounted home directores through
\\fileserver1\home\username although the directories
are not mounted on each machine in the pool. I have
executables that require a number of dlls in order to
run and I don't want to have to specify each dll with
'transfer_input_files' in the .sub file. How
can/should I configure Condor so it knows about the
nfs file server and frees me from having to specify
which dlls to transfer?

Thanks very much.

-Ari Silver