Re: [Condor-users] Using Condor on Windows with NFS

On Dec 13, 2005, at 11:55 AM, Ari Silver wrote:

I have a pool of Windows2003 servers that can access
nfs-mounted home directores through
\\fileserver1\home\username although the directories
are not mounted on each machine in the pool. I have
executables that require a number of dlls in order to
run and I don't want to have to specify each dll with
'transfer_input_files' in the .sub file. How
can/should I configure Condor so it knows about the
nfs file server and frees me from having to specify
which dlls to transfer?

You should be able to set should_transfer_files to NO and put all of your jobs' files on the NFS volume. The machines with NFS need to share the same FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN, and your jobs will only run on those machines.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |