Re: [Condor-users] job submission using condor-G to gt4

hi dan,

      a small correction in my previous mail.

i added the line in the job description file
"requirements = OpSys
== Linux".

then, i submitted this file using condor_submit.
condor_g submits this job fine.
the condor_q -ana is

205.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 13 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      2 reject your job because of their own
requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better
priority in the pool
     11 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their
existing job
      0 are available to run your job

WARNING: Analysis is only meaningful for Globus
universe jobs using matchmaking.

the globus job is submitted as vanilla universe job in
another machine.
condor_q -ana on that machine is

011.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 13 machines,
     13 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own
requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better
priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their
existing job
      0 are available to run your job
        No successful match recorded.
        Last failed match: Sat Dec 17 15:07:14 2005
        Reason for last match failure: no match found

WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints
   Check the Requirements expression below:

Requirements = (OpSys == "LINUX" && Arch == "INTEL")
&& (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >=
ImageSize) && (TARGET.FileSystemDomain ==
MY.FileSystemDomain)

my question is "how to change these requirements, from
where the condor picks these values?"

Regards,
Vinodh Kumar. G

=== message truncated ===