Von: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von itpals
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Dezember 2005 06:08
An: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Betreff: [Condor-users] installation problem in WindowsXP

Hi Friends,
I am facing a really big problem in installation of condor 6.6.10
on windows XP.At the time of installation everything goes fine but after
completion of setup when I check for services in task manager it shows me
only condor_master.exe running not the other
services and after 20-25 minutes rest of the services like collector
,negitiator etc get started automatically.In my system nortan antvirus was
running at startup that i disabled but problem is still going on. Can
anybody help me out on this matter.

Thanks in Advance