Re: [Condor-users] installation problem in WindowsXP

Hi,

Do you see the master binding to an odd looking interface address? eg.
below

I am guessing here that when the master starts up, the networking
subsystem isn't initialised completely (ie hasn't got a proper DHCP
address), but condor binds to this address which goes nowhere..

Yours,
pdev.

[MasterLog...]
12/20 16:02:06 Using local config files: C:\Condor/condor_config.local
12/20 16:02:06 DaemonCore: Command Socket at <169.254.234.250:1028>
12/20 16:02:07 Started DaemonCore process
"C:\Condor/bin/condor_startd.exe", pid and pgroup = 1892
12/20 16:02:12 Can't send UPDATE_MASTER_AD to collector : Failed to
connect to collector
[...]

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.