[Condor-users] Condor on Linux authenticating against Active Directory?

Hi All,

I've been asked to have a look at integrating Condor on Linux with
Active Directory.  I have found a thread relating to this:

http://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2004-November/msg00233.shtml

suggesting that this does not work due to Condor having statically
compiled versions of the MIT Kerberos V5 1.2.5 libraries, whereas
something in the 1.3+ range is needed.

I notice that 6.7.3 is still built against 1.2.7, is there a roadmap
or timeframe for moving to a 1.3 version of the libraries?

regards,

Dan
--
Dan Swan || dan.swan[at]gmail.com || http://scot1and.net/~dan
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."