Re: [Condor-users] Windows freezes

I have a small problem. I am just testing an additional machine (Windows XP) and the only thing installed is Condor (no other programs as I am using it to build my msi). However, infrequently, this machine seems to freeze and can be only rescued by restarting. There are currently about 500 jobs in the queue - did anyone observe something similar and knows a cure?

I haven't heard of Condor causing an entire computer to freeze, but I suppose it might happen.

Do you have any interesting errors in the Condor logs, particularly just before the freeze happened?

-alain