[Condor-users] What happens when EUP is WAY over the number of VMs in the system?

Can someone possible shed some light on how the negotiation cycle deals
with a user who's EUP is way over the number of VMs in the system? For
example, lets say I have two users with priority multpliers set to
10000. These users obviously sort dead last in the negotiation cycle,
but how are machines assigned? What if all my users have EUP >> than VMs
in my system?

Thanks!

- Ian