From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Lajoie
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 12:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Condor and Fedora Core 3, custom attributes

as for the fedora thing, I haven't installed it yet, since I wanted to check if there was known issues that could prevent it to work.
tx for the tip, I will check the attrib are correctly set.

Also, I did try to use STARTD_EXPRS and somehow the attributes still wasn't showing up.
once thoses added in STARTD_EXPRS, I have start/stop the condor service under windows and ran a condor_reconfig -startd to make sure the config file would be re-read.

is there other STARTD_* vars I need to change to get this to work.
JK, Tx in advance for the help.

Dave.