[Condor-users] Per-user Job Control

Hello again,

I couldn’t find anything in the docs on this and I was hoping someone may be able to fill me in a bit.

I need to understand how job control is done. I need to know if I can login to a machine, submit a job and logout. Then later go back to a DIFFERENT machine on the network, login using the same username, and then remove the job that I submit earlier?

I am on about 5 different machines during the day which makes this a pretty important thing for me.

Thanks,

Lee