RE: [Condor-users] Newbie to condor

Keep in mind that you cannot submit a job if the user is an admin.

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
droid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 5:53 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Newbie to condor

Hi!
I have some troubles with condor and winXP. I have installed condor on
winXP under my account(administrator group) and configure it during the
installation to be the central manager. Next I've add credentials for my
account and then I tried to submit printname.sub from examples.
And this was the answer:

C:\Condor\bin>condor_submit C:\Condor\examples\printname\name.sub
Submitting job(s)
ERROR: failed to transfer executable file printname.bat

P.S.
adding this:
getenv = true
TRANSFER_INPUT_FILES=YES