RE: [Condor-users] Newbie to condor

"Gooding, Stephen L" <goodings@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
__________
>Keep in mind that you cannot submit a job if the user is an admin.

... But you certainly can submit from an account in the administrator group.

I think the problem below is just the user needs to submit from the directory that has the job's files, or set initialdir in the submit file if he wants to run condor_submit from any cwd.

regards,
Todd

Todd Tannenbaum, Condor Project
Department of Computer Science, Univ of Wisconsin-Madison
Email: tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx - Ph: 608 263 7132