RE: [Condor-users] keyboardIdle under windows XP / suspend timeout

| Try redoing your test by using
|      condor_status -direct (hostname)
| or by changing the value of the UPDATE_INTERVAL in the config
| file to 10 or so, thus telling the startd to update the
| collector every 10 seconds instead of after 5 minutes.  Don't
| forget to do run the condor_reconfig command after a change
| to the config file (or restart condor).

Excellent, it works. Tx
That could explains why submitted job got started about 5 minutes after
submittal
Even if the START requirement involved 10 second keyboardIdle state
before jobs starts
Seems like you answered another question at the same time, tx ;)

| See section 3.6 of the Condor ver 6.6 manual for the details you seek.
|
| Basically, the job will stay suspended until either the
| CONTINUE or PREEMPT expression in the config file evaluates
| to true.  Again, read section 3.6.1 thru 3.6.10 in the
| manual.  It is a little complicated, but not too bad once you
| get the feel of it, and it is very flexible.

Funny, I have read this section, I guess it was too late and
skipped some parts... ;) Tx Todd!