[Condor-users] about condor-g matchmaking

Hi.

I have tried using the condor-g matchmaking according to the condor manual.
But I don't know why the jobs can not be matched to any machines and
stayed in the queue.

Here is my class-ad file in pc-0242.eee.hku.hk:

MyType                = "Machine"
TargetType            = "Job"
Name                  = "pc-0242.eee.hku.hk"
gatekeeper_url        = "pc-0242.eee.hku.hk/jobmanager-fork"
Requirements          = (CurMatches < 2)
Rank                  = 0.000000
CurrentRank           = 0.000000
WantAdRevaluate       = True
UpdateSequenceNumber  = 4
CurMatches            = 0

and this is the class-ad file of CT2
MyType                = "Machine"
TargetType            = "Job"
Name                  = "ct2"
gatekeeper_url        = "ct2/jobmanager-fork"
Requirements          = (CurMatches < 2)
Rank                  = 0.000000
CurrentRank           = 0.000000
WantAdRevaluate       = True
UpdateSequenceNumber  = 4
CurMatches            = 0

The central manager and collector is located in CT2 and the job submission
file is:
universe = grid
grid_type = gt2
executable = /bin/ls
transfer_executable = false
log = aaa.log
output = bbb.out
error = ccc.err
globusscheduler=$$(gatekeeper_url)
queue

I don't know why the jobs can not be run and when I typed command
"condor_q -analyze", it prompts: no match found

thanks a lot for any suggestions
Carson