Re: [Condor-users] about condor-g matchmaking

The gatekeeper ClassAds must be periodically updated or it goes stale.
Are you doing that? For more info, see the description of
"UpdateSequenceNumber" in the following page:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/5_4Condor_G.html#SECTION00643000000000000000

--Dan Bradley