RE: [Condor-users] Condor_exec.exe +Cygwin

> I have written the run.bat as you indicated .
> I put my shell scripts in the argument part of the sub file:
> "arguments=
> validation.sh"
>
> but I get this error message in the validation.err:
>  	"bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
> 	 bash: line 1: validation: command not found".

Sorry, my fault.

As well as adding validation.sh to the arguments list, and usign
environment to amend your PATH, you also need to add
the following:

transfer_input_files=validation.sh

otherwise condor won't take your shellscript across the other machine.

JK