Re: [Condor-users] Dagman & Job Priorities

Mark,

I believe Condor's 40-slot queue priority range was design to mimic the unix process priority range -- but I agree this can be constraining, and I'm not sure it makes sense anymore. I had already planned to look into whether it would be difficult to expand, or whether there are any good reasons not to... I'll let you know.

Thanks,

-Peter