RE: [condor-users] Condor for Solaris x86 ?

Miron Livny wrote:

> The main reason we stopped the support fro Solaris x86 is lack of demand. Given our limited resources, we have to rank our porting effort. Would you be interested in working on such a port?
>
> Miron

I'm planning to roll a few of our Linux servers into Solaris 10 zones, including the machine that currently operates as our Condor master. I noticed that there is no X86 version available for download. If you would like help porting it over, or a build-box running Solaris 10 x86, let me know. I'm more than happy to supply what I can to make sure that Condor has decent Solaris 10 X86 support.

//  Thomas Stromberg, 812.855.8450
//  UNIX Coordinator, Chemistry IT Group
//  Indiana University Bloomington