[Condor-users] After booting condor waits for an hour in State Owner

Hi!

When I boot a node condor is started from init.d. Everything works except that
the node stays unusable for an hour, because the State is always "Owner" and
the ConsoleIdle and the KeyboardIdle counters stay at 0.

After one hour the Counters start to count and after the period specified in
the config file, the nodes become Unclaimed.

Is there any switch where I can get rid of this one hour of waiting.

any help is very much welcomed,
thanks
Philipp Kolmann
TU Wien, Austria

--
To err is human;
to really screw things up requires the root password.