Re: [Condor-users] After booting condor waits for an hour in State Owner

Hi!

maybe if I point my question a little bit different I get some answers:

I am running condor 6.7.3 in a remote boot linux environment with kernel
2.6.10.

On a regulary installed machine I don't experience this problem, so my
question is which files the condor_startd checks to determine the KeyboadIdle
and Console Idle times. It seems that I may have a file missing in /var so
that condor waits for one hour before it makes the machine availeable.

thanks
philipp