[Condor-users] Problem in joining more than one system in same pool

Hi,
I am a new user of Condor and I have installed it in my Linux system , but I don't able to join more than one mechine in condor , what is the change in configaration file and where I have to change ? I don't have any nfs or common file in my lab , so is it possible to join more than one mechine in condor pool , pls send in details as I am very new with condor.
Thank you ,
Subhasis
Subhasis Dasgupta
Research Fellow,
Center of Mobile Computing and Communication (C.M.C.C.)
Jadavpur University