Re: [Condor-users] OS X issue - ERROR: "*.sub" doesn't contain any "queue" commands - condor 6.6.8

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 03:41:24PM -0800, Brian Gyss wrote:
> All -
>
> Quick question regarding the following error on OS X:
>
> ERROR: "whatever.sub" doesn't contain any "queue" commands
>
> The only time I'm receiving this error is when condor_submit is being
> run in a Python script that generates the actual submission file.  I
> can submit the .sub file at the command line, as well as in Python
> scripts that didn't generate the file.  According to the condor
> release notes, this error was supposed to have been fixed around
> version 6.6.5 or so.  Does anyone have any suggestions how to rectify
> this?

Huh. Can you dump the environment from inside your python script, to
see what might be different from submitting it? If you can submit the
same file from outside of your python script that's probably the
difference.

-Erik